elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

CURRICULUM VITAE

It's necessary to UPDATE curriculum vitae, cuz we're always changin' somethin', right? Nowadays I've made mine to send to some organizations where I'd like to work as an intern after coming back my country (YEAH, it's comin', I've got just 5 weeks left!!!). So NOW I've gotta prepare for many things...

But I found out it's very interestin' to write MY OWN curriculum vitae to remind me of myself, who I am, what I have, what I wanna do and how I am. It makes them cleae, so now I can understand bettter what I can do and what I wanna do. It's like a mirror in which you can see yourself and have you think and realize your truth!!!

Anyway, I've gotta finish filling it put...