elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I FOUND OUT for 100%!

I've found out the truth I'd been looking for so far, I mean, about love. As I told in this page, I had been in love with no one, but now I can't stop thinkin' bout a woman whom I feel something special about.
I've never imagined I'd want to get married to someone cuz I thought I'd never been in Love, but I just simply wanna be with that chic..., no sorry! that WOMAN!

Of course, I can't say her name (YOU!) in public (like in this page!!! NO WAY!)

You know, I've got a plan to study out of my country. So I cannot have a lot of responsability, especially economic one for my "future" spouse. And maybe SHE will have to live in another country where I DON'T live!?

Maybe some of you found out that I was confused by the idea and difference between "marriage and romance". This time, I swear I found out what I wanna do although it's gonna be a very big challenge for me to do somthin' more in order to get'er, cuz now she's not here with me. It's ironic to recognize my true emotion.
BUT I know my boo. All I've gotta do now is DO anythin' I can do 4 her or I'll regret much.
In this meaning, I'm happy to some degree, but I know it's pretty difficult to be as I wanna let the situation and the relation be. So, I'm in a bad mood although I'm happy in thinkin' bout'er.

Life is NOT easy, right?
How's your life?
Good? WHY?
BAD? WHY?


P.S.
One of my friends sent me this WEB address below. It's cool, so i want you to take a look! It's got a couple of minute video in ENGLISH.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/