elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

it's coming and...

It's about to be finished...

My time to stay here will be finished soon, very soon, I mean, I've got less than three weeks left... but I've not started either to pack my luggage or clear my unnecessary stuff off!!! Yeah, I know I've gotta start it, yes I know... and I know I'm lazy...

At the same time, I got something to do in my work, I mean I;ve got some small project I'm planing to work with an other organization's man. It'll be over when I finish the work I'm gonna do with him! (maybe at the end of this month...)

So, now I gotta start to finish what I wanna do the easier things done, like the reports, the preparation for my final presentation in my workplace and etc...

__________________________________________

I've recently heard this song very carefully and I found out that it's too tight!!!
Why don't you try to hear it??

Usher "My boo"

It's a kind of childhood's love song between a man and the woman who has a boyfriend or husband, but he can't help forgetting what they done before (it's a common thing especially for men, right???). But both of them respect each other and they're the best in their lives (it's a sort of "contradicted" part for me, but who knows about LOVE between man and woman...), and saying MY BOO (my baby)......

It's a cool song, so I strongly recommend ya'll!!!