elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lookin' for jobs

I've got a serious "supposed" economic problem though it's OK. But I wanna study in grad schools, of course it's necesary to pay a amount of money. So I'm "OK" these days...

A few times ago, I wrote I had written about "resume" to hand in it to some no govermental organizations. And now I found out I'd have to prepare for "cover letter!!!" Wo, I can't have to take a rest...

I'm sooooooooooo sleepy, cuz I slept for just 4 hours!