elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

salsa

I went to dance Salsa, to the bar and restaurant (? i don't know what it is exactly!!!) last Saturday night. It's tight!!! But you know, I don't know if I can dance well or not, at least i know I like dancin' and I enjoyed it a lot. So I think it was good, very good. Of course I felt a little sad and lonely 'cuz I won't be back to that place for awhile, I mean, i'm goin' back to my home, it's pretty far away! Maybe or probably I'm gonna be back here though I don't know when and how... but at the same time I felt that I wanted to learn more salsa, cuz I like it!!! To be honest, it's the only reason I wanna master it, and I made it clear cuz many people think I wanna learn it cuz i wanna get some (or many??) chicks or somethin' like that!!! I swear i don't aim at it, but i simply wanna dance it better and more passionately!!!!

If I got a chance, I wanna learn it in my country or no matter where I am!!