elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

BACK IN JAPAN!!!

Finally and finally, I came back my home!!! Actually I arrived last Wed. and stayed in Tokyo. I had to go to HQ there and go to see a doctor (cuz it was a obligation for us!). And last night my friends and I had a kind of farewell party to a friend of mine although I'd be back!!! So we went to drink and Karaoke.... it was so exciting and we surely had a great time for the first time in 2 years!!! I sang like always, ricky martin (la vida loca!), bon jovi, aerosmith, richard marx, nirvana.... it was soooooooooooooo tight!!!

And now I'm here, my home for the 1st time in 2 years and 3 months. A lot of things have been changed and there're lots of buildings, people, fashion, mode and etc... But my family is with me now, I feel it's the most important thing for me though I hadn;t thought it like this before... ( Wow, I haven;t seen my bro who lives in Tokyo, maybe I'll see him there next week!!

Ok, thank everyone and I'm here at home and at ease!!!

PS.
I bought my cel a couple days ago, it was $0.01 !!!
it's so coooool !