elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ps

Tomorrow, I`ll have a TOEFL because it`s necessary for me to get a enough score to hand in it to Univ abroad. So, in these weeks I`ve studied a lot (maybe...). But I know that it is not so easy to do what I want, I mean, there are so many unexpected things like earthquakes or blackout or something like that. Anyway I`ll do my best! And I`ll take one more time in Sep. , too. DON`T aske me how it was!!! I`LL tell you, ok???

And, ... I don`t have anything else to say. NOthing exciting, interesting...... Maybe not.

By the way, I`ll be back my home tomorrow and I`ll be able to share my time with my Ps! It`s very important, right?? (no procrastination!!! Who knows what happens tomorrow? I do what I can do now!)