elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

test and ...

I went to take a actual toefl yesterday and I think I did well, to some degree, I mean, I did as I had done in the practice tests. So my score will be around the minimum one for the applying sutudents like me. I will have to take again in the next month to make it sure that I`ve got the sufficient ability in English!!!

Well, then I went to my grandmom`s cementry that was pretty far away from my P`s house... It took 2 hours to get there....
BUT my mom and I went to take a lunch in the Brazilian restaurant, which is excellent! Of course, they have a cheap plate and it`s big!!!
Maybe I`ll be back later!

Oh, I`ll be in EXPO Aichi tomorrow!