elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Monday, September 19, 2005

party!

I went to a party last night and it was cool! It was a sort of farewell party of my friend who is going to UK(actually so many of my friends are heading for England to study!!! Cuz it is possible to get a Masters Degree in a year there.).

Well, there were so many people, like 40 or 50, I guess. Of course, some of them...NO! Most of them were strangers for me, but they were very friendly for others so I could enjoy having time with them there as well as they did!
As you imagine, they (includin` me!) drank, ate a lot and chatting a lot, too.
And there were my collegues too, so I got the most of that opportunity to get to know each other ( cuz it is essential, right?). In this meaniong, too, it was good!

Now I gotta study hard again as usual, but I am motivated after having an exciting experience!