elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Monday, October 17, 2005

an event is over

Oct. 16th
We had an event that we had been preparing for this week, and I have to confess that we hadn’t had time enough to plan it well. However we’ve been trying to make it and I feel we did it!!! The content of that event was, at first, Lugandan language lesson, study tour seminar and participatory seminar of Ugandan life, including that we had time to have a taste of Uganda sweets and tea! Actually it doesn’t seem so attractive for people to take part in it with a lot of motivation, taking the event’s character into account. Yes, we are the one who decide what kind of event we would plan and have. This time, we planed and had it with a little time cuz we participated in another event as a representative of our organization though we hadn’t had a lot of time in advance. It was actually out of my plan. But they are OK, they’re over.
At the same time, I found out that what I did with my team member was not so great, I was OK, but I cannot be satisfied with it since it was not planed as a part of the process that will lead a mission of our organization. I think it is necessary for us to think in that way. So we have to make things clear and replan!!!
As for something personal, I am enjoying my life right now though I’m gonna be busier than now cuz this coming November and December are the very months when I gotta prepare my application forms and send’em for the grad schools where I wanna study next year! Yes, I’m gonna make it!!!!!!