elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

gXy and MY niece

I went to go to drink twice with my souls and visited to my aunt`s place last weekend. It was very cool.

First and foremost, I went to drink with my friends on last Friday and last Saturday. I had a very stimulating experience on 2nd day, cuz I went to the famous place known as a "gay place" with my male and female friends. So... you know,... especailly males, incluing a lot of foreigners, hagging, kissing and enjoying...

I found out that there are a lot of things to learn...

Fortunately, I saw a girl who said "I am not a gay" just after sayning "hi"when we started to talk. She was a foreigner, too. but does not matter for me! Who cares if there are a "straight" person down there!

On the 3rd day ( it was a 3 day-consective-holiday :-D ), I went to my aunts place where my cousins and their daughter (her name is "Mei" like "May" cuz, you know she was born in May!!!). She is the most cute and incrediblly lovely gril I have ever met in this world!!! I forgot to take a pic of hers, maybe next time!!!
(she is so cute and she hagged me and "hung" around my neck, tryin not to let me go!
So cute, my angel!!!

I found out that I would want a "cute" baby of two or three years like her very soon!
:-P