elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

things to do...

I am so fed up with everything!!! Now, I gotta do so many stuff at the same time, such as comlete my personal essay, resume, recommendation letter and bank statement about my ability to pay enough to live and stay in US. I will have to go to my ex boss`s office (his workplace is pretty close from my house!!) to ask him to give his signiture on recommendation letter... Wow, no time to waste!!! Of course, all of these stuff will be submitted in Nov. and Dic. But, you know, I have other things to do, like activities in a ngo where we have a general meeting in this month and I gotta prepare for it.

Troubles and Problems are always coming. I saw a banner in a train a few hours ago and it said that they holds an event that is very interesting to me, cuz it is about promotion of merged cities and they are trying to make people memorize the characteristics of their new cities or communities.

Well I will know more details tomorrow cuz I gonna be there!

Seeya!