elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Monday, February 20, 2006

INDIANA UNIV.

The graduate school of this university confirmed my application to the course of Nonprofit Management, Master of Public Administration!!!I wanna say "Thanks" for everyone who supported me!!!

And I feel I'm getting excited! Now, it's time to prepare economically, too.I'm looking for full-time or part-time job for a while though I will not get it easily.
You know, my life is getting more and more exciting and thank you a lot!!!

If I have a full-time job now, i will be able to learn so many thing at work.If I don't have it, I will go to Indiana and IU to see how it is and talk toprofessors and students over there. Anyway, there will be a lot of things I canhave for the first time.

Please give me some advice if you have been to grad school or studying there!