elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today was NOT my day!!!

It was NOT my day AT ALL, I don't know why and I know it often happens to us, as for today, to me!!! AT FIRST, I had a little bit of headache in the morning and thought that it was not good.BUT it was the start of the worst day in my past few months!!!

I DID make tons of mistakes when answering on phone calls and, yes, I was irritated of course!!!And I finally refused to respond the phone calls cuz it really annoyed me and made me sick!!! I didn't have a specific lunchbreak today since I was pretty busy and chomping at the bit tofinish what I had to do at work (of course, I didn't finish it and i am so mad!!!).

Furthermore, I couldn't stop my friends' harsh discussion about "which one is blamed for?" or stuff like that!!! it was harsh and made me realize that Japanese people face a lot of occasion thatthey gotta know how to deal with foreigners who do not have Japanese common sense! She was mad at the other cuz he did what she didn't want'im to do! BUT he did it without any intention, I mean, unintentionally or let's say. it was a accident. However, she was pissed off and blamed for him.Of course, he says that He did NOT realize it and he did it as he always does and it is not a bad thing,just introducing someone to someone. She felt over-involved and really bad! From my point of view,he didn't do anything bad for her, and I know why she feels like that.

He keeps sayimng he is correct or he hasn't anything bad. She doesn't express everything she feels, excepther tears. I didn't get it. How come she does not say anything how she frankly feels and calls for his apologies??? You say something, and you feel good and there will be more chances to be good, to do good andto feel good!!!