elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Long time no "write" here!!!

But I am OK, just being pretty busy and have had so many stuff last month.Gotta less things to do this month than April. That's why I am back!!!

In Japan, we had one of the longest vacations in the first week of May as usual. BUT I had to work cuz of financial prob. (as usual!?) That part-time job (yes, it was for a week!) was an easy one, just sitting ona chair for 6 or 7 hours with a sign board. No sweat!

As for my job, it is so hard cuz I got so many things to do simultaneously.It makes me crazy and exhausted mentally!!! But it doesn't last forever!!!Gonna do until the end of June.