elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

LONG TIME to come back here!!!

I was so busy that I could not write in this blog for a long time!!!It was like i had just a couple of days of in April and May since I started so many things from the first month of the Japanese fiscal year(here, for instance, schools start in April). I started to work in another organization, work in a shop (part-time), make new friends, new coworkers...it was good, isn't it?

And i went to a festival a week ago. it's my first time to go to see this kind of things in this capital city. it was good to see and i enjoyed it!!!
As for my health, i had been working so hard, going out with my budies and etc... that i was soooooooo tired! But now, I took some days off and spent two full days just being relaxed and watching movies and tv programs... i am completely perfect and in a good shape!