elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

mountain and noodles

I climbed up Mt.Takao in Tokyo with my collegues a few days ago because the day before was my last day of working with them in a NGO that has a lot of humanitarian aid projects, especially for refugees, such as in Pakistan Afghanistan, Iraq, Sri lanka...

the mountain was great! it has a few pathes to the top and they are not solong that we enjoyed the time together. it was a very beautiful day for me andone of the most relaxing day in my life cuz I chated with them, had lunch on the top and took deep breathes in the very Natural environment!!!














After having enjoyed a lot, we always have something sad, too. This time,it was sad to say "see you later two years later". But I can live without themalthough they are so important for me!!! So, look forward and keep going, so far.














By the way, here you have the photos of the mountain that we climbed up and of a restaurant where we had japanses traditional noodles. We enjoyed there, that plate was OK, though.