elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

arrived!!!

Finally, I arrived in Indianapolis safely and getting used to living here.

Well, about the period of staying in this city, I'm gonna live here for a month andsoon move to Bloomington, Indiana where Indiana Univ. is located. My study in the gradschool is begining next month, so I prepare the English-spoken circumstance for my lifethere for a while.

As for the school where I study, it is in IUPUI (Indiana Univ. Perdue Univ. Indianapolis)which has a huge campas. Though it is near the downtown, the public transportation is notorganized well here and there are a lot of inconvenience, such as just 2 buses an hour...

Well, there are a lot of foreign students here. But most of them are Southe Koreans. I didnot know before coming here. Actually more than the half is Korean. Furthermore, there are Taiwanese, Japanese, Saudi Arabians and Latinos.

Anyway, so far so good!