elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Melting pot

I am enjoying making friends here now cuz this week is 1st one for the new students, including me and we gotta know each other well as we gonna study together here for 2 years!!!

Well, I am surprised that everyone is very nice and kind!!! Oh, not everyone, but MOST of them, I 'd say. But everything is cool, so far.
About the academic courses, two Japanese students gave the explanations to us, Japanese new students. (there are 3 other students from my country!!!) Though we don't have to make a final decision on which "concentration course" we gonna take from spring semester, we got a lot of information about the professors and courses. In addition, some of second-year students also gave me their personal opinions and experiences. I am getting clear about which one I gonna take next.

Anyway, there are many students from other countries and domestic ones who have worked in other countries like Peace Corps Volunteers, so that everyone is easy to talk with. I enjoy it!!!