elevenonce's page

DIARY IN ENGLISH & DIARIO EN ESPANOL / The themes of this page are "Life in a Grad school", "Supporting activity to fishermen in El Salvador"(Until Jun. 2005) , "Sports, esp, soccer", "His activities in NGOs", "What he thinks honestly" in the way of diary in which a Japanese guy describes his daily life.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Univ....

I arrived Bloomington where My University is and one week has past...

In the first 2 weeks, we have just orientations, course registration, English Exam, and etc.
Well, I live in a temporary housing and moving to the residence hall this Friday.
So, I gotta buy and arrange my stuff this weekend!
(there are many things I gotta buy cuz i did not bring many from my house!)

Here, there are so many asian students, especially, from India, China and Korea.
(as for japanese, there are less than those, but I have a couple of Japanese mates in the same department! and One of them is from the SAME city, hometown!!!)

I've had a lot of events and gotta enjoy them for a while!!!